The best oil filter is a very important part of the car’s engine. Oil filters remove conventional pollutants from engine oil and transmission oil. For your car running smoothly and properly, to have the oil filter to prevent problems that may arise. An oil filter helps in creating a long-term future for your vehicle and keep it running smoothly until it can not be used anymore. Like the compressor, there are many different types on the market, there are hundreds of different oil filters and it can be difficult to choose between them.
Our recommended for choose Best Oil filter!
This archive will take you through the review of each oil filter and will also help you choose the best oil filter for your vehicle.
1. Mobil 1 Extended Performance Oil Filter
The oil filter is capable of removing dirt and contaminants with 99.6% performance.
General media advanced synthetic fibers are used to capture multiple pollutants (hold to 28 grams).
With aluminum box, this filter is capable to withstand up to 9 x operating pressure (up to 615 PSI).
In addition, this oil filter prevents stars dry. This is done mainly using the valve against water.
- Mobil 1 Extended Performance filters are built in and out.
- Durable casing 9 times the pressure of conventional systems, up to 615 pascal per inch
- It combines a silicone valve drains to prevent against dry starts by eliminating internal leakage.
- This is a filter that will operate at the highest standards in the industry, ensure the lubrication for the engine.
2. Bosch Premium Oil Filters
Are you looking for a reliable oil filter and use the latest technology? his is high-quality oil filter and reliable with high grease pads.
It also ensured leading protection for your engine. This is because the oil filter using communication technology FILTECH monopoly in its service.
3. K&N Oil Filters
4. Purolator Classic Oil Filters
5. Royal Purple Extended Life Oil Filter
It help keep the oil filter for your engine is not contaminated. The oil filter is known to provide more power. This is because of its thicker shell, ensure greater services. In addition, it also has a central tube ensures that the filter elements do not collapse.
Royal Porple the combination means 100% volume range glass and remove the seeds with 99% filtration efficiency. We find that very close to the phone number Mobile 1. It also incorporates anti-water discharge valve in order to avoid the boot dry.
Rubber pads are made of heavy and guaranteed not to leak. The outer shell (shell) extremely sturdy, sure to keep the inside cool. This is the recommended filter for supercharged engines
How to choose best Oil filter for vehicles
Oil filter with regenerated cellulose (paper) is usually lower quality filters with larger pores and a lower efficiency. They are usually less than the motor protection.
Oil mixed with cellulose filter-glass-polyester-fiber synthesis helps improve efficiency without sacrificing capabilities. The polyester brings durability. In general, this oil filters improve engine protection. About oil change and oil filter quality is extremely important to maintain the engine parts during the life of the engine
Type of oil filter
The engine oil filter including the film / different environments to help filter contaminants before they are saved oil through the moving parts of the engine. Some filters are often used today include:
– Synthetic Membranes – ideal membrane to remove about 50% of oil contaminants in size from 20 to 40 microns. Filters with membranes should be replaced after approximately 6,000 miles.
– Cellulose filters – Filters with membranes can remove contaminants in size from 8 to 10 microns and should be replaced after approximately 3,000 miles.
– Glass Membrane – The fibers used to make this film 10 times better than cellulose membranes. This makes the membrane micro filtration some of the best in the industry. They are also very durable and can be used for 2-5 years or 10, 000 miles before they are replaced.
Engine oil manufacturers today use different filter media to the engine oil filter. Material and technology of filter material used on the filter can affect the filtering efficiency as well as its influence over the oil line. Most of the drivers and car owners are looking for ways to extend the life of the vehicle. As recommended oil change interval and the oil filter is 3000 miles away. However, with high-quality oil filter, such as the filter, are discussed above, can extend the period of your service. If you need oil filter will provide high filtration rate, more durable and will not ease congestion, you should buy any of the above-mentioned engine oil filters