There are many variations of backup cameras on the market today. Some brands use a Bluetooth connection to send a video, while some others use cab to connection. Some have mounted or mounted mirrors, warranty, price difference, the lens was used and so there is even a rear view camera flip open when the car is put into the reverse device.
Lucky for all of us, technology in the form of back up cameras gives us a clear view of our surroundings, so that we can reverse safely.
To save time and effort for finding the best backup camera, we’ve designed top 10 choices on the market right now.
Our Recommended Best Wireless Backup Camera – Best Rear View Cameras should buy
1. Rear View Safety Wireless RVS 091406
Digital wireless camera 0.8 lb wireless has the ability to send pictures from a distance of 70 feet and has a 130 degree viewing angle. It comes with a 4.3-inch color screen MT9V136 (not HD) with 250 pixels and easily plug into cigarette lighters.
The camera has infrared lights for 9 night vision and have an attached suction line and have the grid on/off. The camera was turned on only when the rear wheel is attached, making it more energy efficient but not always convenient. However, you can connect the wires it with your running lights if you want pictures always available.
Unfortunately, you will have to purchase a longer camera cables to hard wire the camera if you want to make it permanent. It has shock resistance up to 10 g and cameras are IP68 rating. The unit comes with a full 1 year warranty.
- No video interference
- Easy connection and installation of the majority. The cable from the video camera to the place where it connects with the players could have been longer because it was not long enough to go up through the back door and then back to a lateral compartment at the back of my pilots.
- Installation of the screen and hook up is super easy
- Easy to install camera but requires some drilling
- Quite quality screen. Not HD by any means.
- Wirelessly! Save time not having to run a wire to the front of the car.
- Short camera Cable (see above)
- More detailed instructions on how to attach to the reverse wire will be appreciated. It basically just says that “tied ropes to the reverse light wire black for negative and positive for the color”. Never done this before when I basically had to Watch youtube videos of people who do it to figure it out. Basically, you’ll either need to go buy the card connection wired or twisting them together using the wire nuts.
- Reverse guide lines on the screen if you turn is pretty accurate. They appear only as the arbitrary way and no way to really calibrate
It is a good camera system is made of good quality. It seems much better than with any other wireless system out there. Most seem to be super cheap. It took me about 3-4 hours to hook this up. While a good camera backup system, I changed the rated from 5 to 4 stars. The screen resolution is lower, the path direction is not correct, and short cables to help it keep its 5 stars. It will show you what’s behind the car, but don’t use it to accurately and precisely parallel park in tight quarters
2. Yada Digital BT53328M-1 Wireless Backup Camera
3. TadiBrothers 53575 Wireless License Plate Camera
4. Optix RVC910IR Rear View Camera
5. HDE E336 Waterproof Rear Vehicle Backup Camera
6. Falcon Zero F360 HD Rear View Camera
7. Buyee T475 Rear View Camera
8. Esky EC170-11 HD Color CCD Vehicle Car Rear View Camera
9. Pyle PLCM7200 Backup Camera
HOW WE TESTED
The following car backup cameras are evaluated based on the following criteria:
Features – sure, you can buy a camera behind in General, but why settle for something as normal as you can get unusual for a few dollars more?
Value for money – it is important to many buyers have to know that a product is not only because of it’s features but also because the value of it.
Install – one of the challenges when purchasing spare parts for vehicles can be installed without additional costs.
Friendly – The backup camera should be easy to install with the instructions can be accepted in English and simple instructions, right?
Support – nothing more frustrating when shopping rather than indifference to the supplier or the particular manufacturer if you encounter problems during the first year.