Each of us, at least once a year, wants to go somewhere far away from their commitments, on vacation where they will forget about work and worries around themselves. When you break the film, if you can, leave everything behind you, pack the most necessary things and get on the road! Summer is the most wonderful time for vacation, and summer is the favorite time of the year and the right time to go on vacation on a sea, lake, mountain or spa. We are bringing you some places where you can go alone, with friends or with your family and make that clean break you want.
- The most beautiful national parks
If you love nature, and you love to admire its various forms, then the National Parks are the best places to visit. Portal “National Geographic” compiled a list of the most beautiful national parks in the world, whose beauty will take your breath away.
- Grand Canyon – it is one of fifty-eight national parks in the United States, and it is located in the state of Arizona, on Colorado River. It attracts artists from all over the world that are trying to capture images or photos fraction of its beauty, as well as tourists who are captivated by the sight of him. The scene is really beautiful and it’s one of those places that you need to see at least once in your lifetime.
- Yosemite National Park – it is located in the beautiful mountains of the Sierra Nevada in California in the United States, and it is one of the world’s most beautiful national parks. It is famous for its wildlife. Here you can see the highest trees in the world, and the famous rock El Captain that is 1,095 meters high and it is known throughout the world. This park is decorated with impressive waterfalls and a variety of flora and fauna, for the best scenery in the world if you decide to take off to a road trip.
- Grand Teton – it is located on the territory of the United States, south of Yellowstone National Park. The landscape here is magnificent according to the combination of mountains and its reflection in the lake, and the most beautiful is a cloudy day, when you see the clouds and the reflection in the water. There is a large number of animals and plants species that thrive at an attitude of 3,000 meters, which really a great sight to see.
- Spain – boiling country of good food, surf and art
Spain is a high diversity country with a long history that is reflected in the paintings, Moorish palaces, Roman ruins and Gothic cathedrals. The country is unique in that it is divided and it is made from several nations who differ in language, culture, cuisine and arts. If you decide to go on vacation in Spain, you do not want to miss these most popular places:
- Alhambra – it is not only one of the best places that must be seen in Spain, but this is one of the world’s most important attractions in its historical, artistic and cultural significance.
- Gaudi architecture in Barcelona – architect Antoni Gaudi is known for being the curved arches used as the basis of building. The best is to be seen in residential blocks, such as La Pedrera, which resembles a rock and it was built with no straight lines.
- Santiago de Campostela – in this town in Galicia is the magnificent Cathedral of St. James, which together with Rome and Jerusalem, the most important destination for Christian pilgrimage.
- The Guggenheim in Bilbao – the new Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao is opened in 1997. and for a year the museum is visited by 1.3 million people. The building, which is itself a work of art, is built of glass, covering the 3.25 hectares and it is located 16 meters below the level of the rest of the city.
- Golden sand, clear blue sea, stormy nights…
If you decide to spend your summer vacation in Mykonos, here are some useful tips to help you during your stay at this divine cosmopolitan island. This is most popular and probably one of the most beautiful islands Greece has.
- The climate is Mediterranean with a hot summer. The days are warm and sunny, and at night the temperature drops down and often is a strong wind, so be sure to bring a warm piece of clothing.
- Mykonos beaches are beautiful, with fine golden sand and clear turquoise sea, and they satisfy every taste: from quiet beaches for relaxation, to the most famous party beaches with many young people. Most of the beaches offer plenty of water sports – paragliding, water skiing, riding a banana at a price of 10-15 euros per trip, and the price of renting chairs and umbrellas 3-10 euros per day. On each of these beaches, there are restaurants and bars where you can enhance light food and refreshments.
- To people who love sightseeing is recommended to not miss the Archeological Museum in Hora where is exposed the amphora with the oldest picture of the Trojan horse. There is Aegean Maritime Museum with numerous exhibits related to sailing, as well as the Folklore Museum.
- Menton, Provence
Menton is a city conceived as a place on the Cote d’Azur. It has two large beaches, sand and gravel. The Alps seem to crumble into the sea. This was once a gathering place for wealthy British tourists, who have left behind the gardens and the elegance of Belle Epoque. Narrow streets lead up to the hill around the baroque churches, and at the end of the Promenade is the border with Italy.
These are some places where you should go on your vacation. These places offer you the best vacation after hard work. All of the places mentioned above are beautiful the choice is on you where you want to go. Depending on your budget and time you will pick one, or maybe all of them. But these are just so beautiful that you need to visit them at least once in your lifetime.