Children are finished with the school, students with their exams, and business people are slowly taking vacations and planning what and how during days off. However, you should be well organized in order to implement the best thing you can and fully charge your batteries. Leisure is ideal for actions that otherwise you do not have time and because of that, it is very valuable. Relaxing on a sunny destination in combination with the right dose of local sightseeing attractions and shopping, are the best recipe for enjoyment. We have some proposals where you can go on vacation and how to have a perfect vacation.
- Fiji (Oceania)
- Why should you go? Because you will see landscapes of indescribable beauty: the atoll like a film, volcanic mountains and hallucinatory shades of blue. You will sleep in wooden houses, which are called wind.
- Good idea. Refer to Mamanucasa, a sequence of twenty tiny islands and settle down in Tokoriki, islet of unsurpassed beauty.
- What to do? Swim to exhaustion, walk landscaped tropical gardens, dive, or go fishing. Exciting!
- Quirimbas (Mozambique)
This place is well-kept secret of the few. Quirimbas Archipelago stretches along the coast of Mozambique, and it is splashed by hot, turquoise-blue water of the Indian Ocean.
- Why should you go? Because it is a bit look like the Maldives. This is a protected ecological paradise, and recently it has become a part of the national park. These islands, which are often referred as African Caribbean, are mostly uninhabited and in them you can enjoy one of the few luxury lodz constructed from natural materials.
- Good idea. Place yourself on the private island of Vamizi and you will feel as the whole world is yours.
- What to do? Sail with a traditional dhow boat around the island, explore all eight kilometers of white sandy beaches, go kayaking among mangroves, enjoy the colonial villa of 160 square meters and dine by candlelight on the beach.
- Mitsio (Madagascar)
Inhabited by fisherman, the islands of the archipelago look like miracles of nature, and they are scattered at about fifty kilometers north of the island Nosy Be, which forms part of Madagascar.
- Why should you go? You should go there to inject yourself an injection of pure nature. Everything there is absolutely marvelous, the water is completely clear and transparent, and the only animal species. Ankoay, kind of eagle, is one of the rarest species in the world.
- Good idea. Tsarabanjina, a treasure of small islands, whose names means pleasure for the eyes and on it twenty-five bungalows of rosewood, with roofs of straw and large terraces.
- What to do? You can swim, dive and even go to fishing. To observe chameleons and drive in the pirogue before you embark on the Quatre Freres, islets where you will be surrounded with rarest bird species in the world.
- Kerkennah (Tunisia)
Although, almost everyone has heard for Djerba, rare are those who can boast that they have visited Kerkennah, an archipelago which consists of six islands near the Sfax city.
- Why should you go? Because these islands, which have long been neglected, open the door to ecological tourism. At low altitude (13 meters) and covered with palm trees (more than 900.000), they are in the summer full of tourists, but still guarantee privacy. Along the coast are picturesque fishing boats anchored, and you are surrounded by the vineyards, fields of barley, olive and fig tree lines. Warm sea and hamlets all dressed in white will be perfect backdrop for sunbathing and enjoyment away from crowds.
- Good idea. Visit the islets by boat, which is popularly called “feluka”.
- What to do? Stay at one of the beaches and dine grilled fish, and you must try leghmi, fermented palm milk.
- Nicholas (Indonesia)
This is a lost paradise 85 km from Singapore and 30 minutes by boat from the island of Bintan. This is island-resort in Riau Archipelago.
- Why should you go? A few people of the whole world (only 60 guests), birds and giant banian trees. China Sea gently lapping the white sand and everything looks like a beautiful dream.
- Good Idea. Choose one of the fifteen villas and completely forget the shoes…
- What to do? Surf during the day, and in surrender listen to jazz on the beach. In the evening you will sleep like a baby in rooms without air conditioning, but do not worry – the villas are designed so that you will not be any hot.
- Laccadives (India)
You have never heard the story about these atolls? This is because they are a well-kept secret, hidden in the Indian Ocean. The archipelago consists of around thirty exotic coral islands. There you will find golden, sandy beaches, crystal, clear water and very scenic landscape.
- Why should you go? Because you will have the opportunity to enjoy in the nature. The islands are sparsely populated, and a few residents are mostly restaurateurs, so every corner of them was preserved from the mainland, which are miles away. The first part of the road is a flight to Agatti Island and after that you will arrive to the selected small islands by boat, where you will be placed in bungalows.
- Good idea. Make a trip to the old and very interesting city of Kochi.
- What to do? Night fishing here can be a unique experience. Also, do not miss to try a relaxing massages offered to you at every step. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the island, whose harmony bother just swaying palm trees at every turn…
These are just some exotic, amazing places, where you can go on your perfect vacation. There are too many ideas how to have a perfect vacation. Everyone thinks that the perfect vacation is quiet, peace and beaches with soft music. This is precisely these places which provide everything that you need for perfect vacation. With family, friends, or even alone, you will have a great time over your days off. Everybody needs that.